Greenstone has published ‘Sustainable Procurement – a guide to implementing sustainable purchasing practices’.
This guide is to help procurement and sustainability professionals understand what sustainable procurement is, how their organisation is performing in this area and how they can begin to integrate sustainability into their procurement function.
Organisations are now operating in a world where their responsibility extends beyond the challenges of their own operations, and into far-reaching global supply chains. The result is a heightened risk, both financial and reputational, that can only be addressed through a transparent, inclusive and ultimately sustainable approach to the entire procurement process.
This Sustainable Procurement Guide includes:
- An introduction to sustainability and procurement
- Drivers for adopting more sustainable procurement practices
- The sustainable procurement journey – where are you and where do you want to be?
- Practical steps towards sustainable procurement
- What to consider when purchasing supplier management software
- An introduction to Greenstone's SupplierPortal
Greenstone also held a 30-minute webinar on ‘How to begin your sustainable procurement journey’. Please visit our Past Webinars page to access the recording.
Greenstone provides software and services that enable sustainable procurement and responsible supply chains. Greenstone’s SupplierPortal supply chain sustainability software solution provides your business with a single point of transparency across your supplier network, ensuring that compliance, performance, and risk can be managed seamlessly.