Sustainable Procurement Guide
This guide is to help procurement and sustainability professionals understand what sustainable procurement is, how their organisation is performing in this area and how they can begin to integrate sustainability into their procurement function.
This guide includes:
- An introduction to sustainability and procurement
- Drivers for adopting more sustainable procurement practices
- The sustainable procurement journey – where are you and where do you want to be?
- Practical steps towards sustainable procurement
- What to consider when purchasing supplier management software
- An introduction to Greenstone's SupplierPortal
Download your free copy by filling in the short form.