Webinar: Science-based targets: What do they mean for businesses?
This webinar has now passed. Please visit the Past Webinars page to access the recording.
Greenstone has partnered with leading global sustainability, EHS and risk data consultancy, SustainIt, to hold a webinar on science-based targets on Wednesday 8th November at 3pm (GMT).
With sustainability reporting evolving at such a fast pace, it can be quite difficult to keep track of all the important innovations, new concepts and frameworks designed by scientists and sustainability experts to encourage companies to improve their environmental footprint.
In this joint webinar "Science-based targets: What do they mean for businesses?” Sam Hadfield from SustainIt and David Wynn from Greenstone will discuss science-based targets, the ambitious goals that will help your company make a difference, and talk you through the essential steps needed to incorporate them into your sustainability strategy.
There’ll also be the fantastic opportunity to explore some practical examples from some pioneering companies in the field.
Joining this webinar you’ll learn:
- What science-based targets are
- The context in which they were created and why
- The benefits of setting science-based targets
- How companies can track their progress against science-based targets
- Case studies of companies who have successfully set science based targets
- Practical steps on how to incorporate science-based targets in your sustainability strategy
To register please click here.
Learn more about Greenstone & Science-based targets