Greenstone and Mentis Solutions are hosting a breakfast event titled ‘Simplifying Sustainability Reporting: streamlining data for efficient reporting’ on Tuesday November 21 in Toronto.
Please join us for breakfast and a discussion on the value of sustainability data and how to leverage it to report against multiple standards. There will a guest speaker from CDP and the opportunity to network with other sustainability professionals. Details of the speakers and topics are below:
Pravin Rodrigues, President, Mentis Management Solutions, Inc
- Welcome and introductions
- Sustainability reporting: value and context
- Spotlight on North American reporting trends
Simon Fischweicher, Manager - Disclosure Services, CDP
- Reimagining disclosure – the future of data (2018 and beyond)
- CDP – linkages with other frameworks (e.g. TCFD, GRI)
- Case studies: best practice disclosures
David Wynn, Head of Client Services, Greenstone
- The challenges and opportunities of sustainability data
- 5 practical tips on embedding a robust data strategy
- Case studies: leveraging data sets for different internal and external audiences
Presentations to be followed by a Q&A.
For more information and to register, please visit the Eventbrite Page.