Greenstone is holding a 30-minute webinar on SECR (Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting) on Thursday 23rd January at 11.30am (GMT).
The UK Government’s Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) policy was implemented on 1 April 2019, coinciding with the closure of the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme.
The organisations that need to comply include:
- Quoted companies
- Large unquoted companies
- Large Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
If your company falls within the compliance criteria, then you need to start collecting and reporting energy data for your financial reporting year from the 1st April 2019.
Greenstone’s award-winning sustainability software is used by organisations to collect, manage, analyse and report their sustainability data in compliance with SECR. With this in mind, Greenstone will be holding this 30-minute webinar with some top tips on how to start preparing for the SECR regulations.
Register for this 30-minute webinar, which will cover:
- A brief introduction to the SECR regulations
- What exactly needs to be reported and how
- Top tips on how to prepare your organisation for reporting
- How can Greenstone’s Enterprise software can help you comply with SECR