Greenstone, a leading provider of sustainability, supply chain and ESG software solutions, is holding a 30-minute webinar on Thursday 12 March, covering the recent BlackRock sustainability announcement, the direct and indirect impact this will have on corporate sustainability and how organisations can respond to this and other similar reporting requirements.
Larry Fink’s latest annual letter to CEOs announced a number of significant changes geared at putting sustainability at the heart of BlackRock’s investment strategy. With the incorporation of sustainable investment principles and a clear request for companies BlackRock invests in to produce SASB and TCFD aligned reports by year-end, the pressure on organisations to disclose information on sustainability performance and impacts has never been higher.
The BlackRock move is the latest in a series of developments that have brought investors into the forefront of the ESG reporting world. Greenstone has worked with its clients throughout this journey, ensuring that their sustainability data is robust enough to address the constantly evolving reporting landscape, both now and in the future.
Register for this 30-minute webinar, which will cover:
- Deconstructing the BlackRock announcement and CEO letter
- What are organisations being asked to disclose
- How to get your organisation set to address these requests and requirements
- How to get there fast
- Best practice examples
Greenstone’s Frameworks module, part of Greenstone’s Enterprise sustainability reporting software solution, enables clients to meet the reporting requirements of global sustainability frameworks and standards.
The Frameworks module enables you to:
- Streamline reporting - collect data once and use it for multiple frameworks
- Meet requirements of global ESG and sustainability reporting frameworks e.g. CDP, GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI and ISO
- Manage customer and investor requests and custom KPIs alongside frameworks data so that all company ESG data lives in one place
- Provide transparency to consumers, investors and other stakeholders