SupplierPortal expansion - contract management
Greenstone, a leading provider of sustainability, supply chain and ESG software solutions, is updating its SupplierPortal software to make it even easier for clients to manage their suppliers. We have listened to client feedback and seen the increasing need for all-encompassing supplier management processes and software.
The result is the introduction of more ‘Buyer’ (client) functionality, which will ensure that all suppliers and contracts can be managed in one place, and a risk-based approach can be applied to the gathering and analysis of specific supplier information.
New SupplierPortal functionality
- Upload full supplier list and immediately begin to manage suppliers through SupplierPortal.
- Upload and manage all contracts and key information in one place:
- Multiple contracts stored against individual suppliers
- Monitor overall company performance against key contract clauses
- Search and manage contracts by multiple criteria, including cost, category and key personnel
- Automated notifications run against contract termination and notice dates
- Upload and manage additional supplier information in multiple file formats
Free scoping session
SupplierPortal has proved an effective platform for gathering vital supplier information, enabling organisations to monitor supplier compliance, manage risk, and demonstrate to key stakeholders a robust due diligence process.
We are offering our clients a free scoping session to help them understand their needs to gather supplier data, identify what information is needed and plan the most effective way to engage their suppliers.
To find out more about this opportunity, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our 2-page brochure to find out how SupplierPortal can improve transparency across your supplier network.
SupplierPortal is a sustainable supply chain software solution providing your business with transparency and compliance across your entire supplier network.
SupplierPortal enables you to:
- Align supplier management practices with sustainability goals
- Consolidate supplier engagement into one platform
- Identify and manage supply chain risk
- Calculate scope 3 GHG emissions
- Run a robust supplier due diligence process using key sustainability and wider business metrics
- Measure and improve supplier performance in areas important to your business