To complete the blog series on sustainable procurement, Greenstone has partnered with procurement consultancy, Grippr, to hold a webinar on Thursday 29 November.
This 30-minute webinar will cover the opportunities for improving efficiency in procurement and provide practical tips on how to introduce sustainability into procurement processes.
Join this 30-minute webinar, which will cover:
- The changing procurement landscape
- Key trends in the evolution of procurement (e.g. technology, digitisation, sustainability)
- Opportunities for improving efficiency in procurement
- Integrating sustainability into your procurement model
- Practical steps to engaging the organisation on sustainability
- How software can enable sustainable procurement
- Gyles Scott-Hayward, Head of SupplierPortal, Greenstone
- Merel Plante, Managing Partner, Grippr Procurement