Webinar: Aligning global sustainability frameworks – the role of software in mapping data
In the week following the Virtual GRI Reporters’ Summit North America, Greenstone and GRI will be delivering a webinar on ‘Aligning global sustainability frameworks – the role of software in mapping data’ on Wednesday 24 June.
With a guest speaker from GRI, Alyson Genovese, this 45-minute webinar will give an update on global sustainability frameworks, the role of GRI in the current disclosure climate and how software can enable better framework alignment.
Join Greenstone and GRI for this webinar, which will cover:
- Global reporting frameworks update and key trends
- The role of the GRI Standards in the current disclosure climate
- GRI alignment and the Corporate Reporting Dialogue
- Challenges and opportunities for leveraging data for multiple frameworks
- How software can enable better framework alignment
- David Wynn, Managing Director North America, Greenstone
- Alyson Genovese, Director North America, GRI
Unable to join us on the day? We will record this webinar. If you are unable to attend live, please register and we will send you a link to the recording after the webinar.
Greenstone’s sustainability reporting software has been certified by GRI’s Certified Software and Tools Program which guarantees that software and digital tools are using GRI content accurately, enabling robust and transparent reporting and making sustainability reports better, more accessible and easier to produce.
Greenstone’s GRI reporting software
As a Certified Software Partner and GRI Community member, Greenstone enables its clients to report using the GRI Standards through its award-winning software and services.
Greenstone provides easy-to-use, secure software with automated, accurate and auditable reporting along with supporting services from a team of industry experts. Greenstone’s Frameworks module has been designed to meet the requirements of GRI’s sustainability reporting framework and enable companies to easily produce a GRI report.
Our software was one of the first software tools to achieve certification under GRI’s Certified Software and Tools Program.
Using Greenstone’s software, companies can:
- Define bespoke question sets from a range of reporting frameworks, including GRI, CDP, SDGs, UNGC and many leading financial exchange reporting schemes, based on the relevance and materiality to their organisation.
- Create custom questions to cover any additional company-specific KPIs and metrics which can be integrated into questionnaires alongside content from reporting frameworks.
- Collect data and supporting information across a diverse organisation.
- Consolidate data into internal and external reporting templates.
- Analyse quantitative data on dashboards to assess performance and track progress over time.