On Tuesday 29th November at 15:00 GMT, Greenstone's Head of SupplierPortal Gyles Scott-Hayward will be delivering a webinar on responsible sourcing and managing sustainability risks in supply chains.
Please see the details below provided from the Sustainable Nation website:
This 1 hour webinar, moderated and delivered by leading sustainability and procurement professionals, who will provide participants with a top level overview into responsible sourcing and procurement across multiple industries and the inherent risks in building a sustainable supply chain. Speakers include:
- Seb J Nardecchia – Former Head of Sustainability at Flextronics
- Brian O’Kennedy – CEO, Clearstream Solutions
- Dexter Galvin – Head of CDP Supply Chain program
- Gyles Scott-Hayward - Head of SupplierPortal, Greenstone
During this 1 hour webinar participants can interact with this expert panel and hear how some of the worlds’ leading companies are addressing supplier risk and what they are asking their supplier to do to reduce these risks.
To directly register for this webinar please go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2346529716032181250
This webinar provides a taster for participants interested in taking the full Instructor Led – 1 day training in Managing Sustainability Risks in your Supply Chain
This webinar gives its participants initial insights into how to evaluate and strategically manage key sustainability risks in their supply chain. The webinar provides the starting point for participants in
- understanding how to engage with suppliers on a range of sustainability issues to drive cost reduction and improved business performance.
- Exploring challenges and solutions to exposing and addressing risks in increasingly complex global multi-tiered supply chains and procurement.
- Understanding the breadth of the growing list of regulations focused on transparency and traceability in supply chains to expose instances of slavery, conflict materials and environmental damage.
- Understanding the nature of changing circular business models that provide competitive advantage opportunities through new non-linear supply chains.
Content will include:
- Setting sustainability policy and objectives – internal and external (suppliers)
- Responsible & Ethical Sourcing
- Supply Chain / Supplier risk assessment and mitigation
- Measuring and reporting supply chain sustainability – standards, tools and assistance
- Overcoming the key challenges and risks
- The cost of supply chain sustainability
- Tools to deliver traceability and visibility in supply chains
- Supplier audits and programs
- Corrective actions and complicity for supplier actions
- Green Procurement – measurement and opportunity
- Legislation – Slavery, Conflict minerals, Traceability
- Impact Sourcing – the new charity
Training will be in line with CDP, GRI and ISO14064 reporting standards.
Greenstone enables you to engage your suppliers through its award-winning supply chain sustainability software and support services. SupplierPortal is a supply chain management software solution providing your business with transparency and compliance across your entire supplier network.