Greenstone to sponsor Responsible Business Summit New York
Greenstone is sponsoring the Responsible Business Summit in New York on March 18-19. This 2-day event is positioned as North America’s leading platform where global businesses gather to create partnerships, share practical insights and shape the future sustainability agenda.
Lise Kingo, CEO & Executive Director, UN Global Compact will be providing an opening keynote at the Summit and will be speaking on the importance of meeting the SDGs. Lise will be joined by 80+ senior level speakers including:
- Jay Gould, CEO, Interface
- James F. Kenney, Mayor, City of Philadelphia
- Satya Tripathi, Assistant Secretary-General, UN Environment
- Tom Szaky, CEO, TerraCycle
- Mindy Lubber, CEO and President, Ceres
- Jostein Solheim, Executive Vice President, F&R, Unilever
- Tom Linebarger, Chairman & CEO, Cummins
- Daniel Wild, Co-CEO, RobecoSAM
- Matthew Welch, President, The SASB Foundation
Over 400 CEOs, business leaders, Investors, Government representatives and NGOs will discuss how business can lead the way to a sustainable, clean and responsible future for all. The key themes for the event are:
- Strategy, Innovation and Impact
- Supply Chain Management
- Measurement and Reporting
- Climate Action and Investment
- ESG and Investors
- Communicate, Engage and Educate
As a sponsor, Greenstone is able to offer contacts $200 off the listed ticket price. Please use the discount code – GREENSTONE – when registering.
For more information and to register, please visit the Responsible Business NY event page.