Greenstone is pleased to be supporting Ethical Corporation's two co-located events in London, UK on 10th and 11th October. See below for details of the events and the speakers.
13th Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe 2018
The Responsible Supply Chain Summit is Europe's leading conference focused on helping global brands understand how they can deliver a sustainable supply chain management strategy. It brings together the leading minds in responsible business to debate the key issues and opportunities in responsible sourcing, sustainability, human rights, supply chain management, technologies and more.
Expert speakers confirmed to lead the future-fit supply chain focused agenda:
- Sally Uren, CEO, Forum for the Future with Jeffrey Hogue Chief Sustainability Office, C&A Global on Circular innovations
- Koen Devits, Chief Procurement Officer, DSM with Sam Kimmins, Head of RE100, The Climate Group and Giovanni Tula, Head of Innovation & Sustainability, Enel Green Power on Low carbon - Driving cost efficiencies through ambitious renewable strategy
- David De Schutter, Innovation & Technology Development Director Europe, AB InBev and Lisa Tonda, Head, Responsible Industry and Value Chain Unit Sustainable Lifestyles, Cities and Industry Branch, United Nations Environment on creating innovative and sustainable solutions fit for the future
- Will McCallum, Head of Oceans Greenpeace, Joe Franses, Vice-President, Sustainability, Coca-Cola European Partners, Tom Domen, Global Head Long Term Innovation Manager,Ecover / Method, Jon Khoo, Innovation Partner, Interface and Jane Bevis, Chair, On-Pack Recycling Label
For more information, visit the Responsible Supply Chain Summit website.
12th Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit Europe 2018
The Sustainability Reporting and Communications Summit is Europe's leading conference focused on helping global brands understand how they can disclose accurate data to showcase future risks, demonstrate the long-term value of the business and show their impact on the SDGs. It brings together the leading minds in responsible business to debate the key issues, opportunities and reporting's ever-increasing importance to business strategy.
Expert speakers confirmed to lead the SDG focused reporting and communications agenda:
- Mike Hall (Director of Communications & Government Relations, EMEA, Ingersoll Rand) on communicating SDG impacts to different stakeholders with PGGM, Canon and FHF
- Barney Wyld (Corporate Affairs Director, Rolls Royce) to join Syngenta and European Investment Bank to discuss how to be transparent with your disclosure's
- Katie Schmitz Eulitt (Strategic Advisor, SASB) on maximising your report's influence on investors with Luxembourg Stock Exchangeand PRI
- Susan Beverly (Senior Director, Sustainability, Abbott) on long-term value creation with Chief Strategy Officer, CDP & CEO, International Integrated Reporting Council
- Lucian Peppelenbos (Senior Responsible Investment & Governance Specialist, APG Asset Management) on integrating and reporting against the new TCFD recommendations
Fore more information, visit the Sustainability Reporting & Communications Summit website.
As a sponsor, Greenstone has secured a £200 discount off tickets*. Please quote ‘GR1299’ when registering here:
Sustainability Reporting: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/reporting/register.php
Supply Chain: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/supplychain/register.php
*NGO basic pass does not apply
Already Attending the event?
Please let us know if you are interested in catching up with the Greenstone team while you are there. We will have a stand and will be giving short 15-minute demos throughout the day. Please contact Francisca Krabberod on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.