Greenstone is supporting Ethical Corporation to drive the movement for 500 responsible business, CSR, communication and sustainability executives to quantify social impact. We will be joining Ethical Corporation’s 16th Responsible Business Summit Europe taking place on 7-8 June 2017 at the Hilton Tower Bridge in London.
500+ CEOs and senior business executives will meet in London next month to discuss how business can take the lead to deliver a better future for both the environment and society. The world’s leading B2C and B2B brands will share their vision for a new future for business: BASF, Dell, Siemens, eBay, Barclays, Unilever, IKEA, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Grundfos, GSK, Coca-Cola, Mars, SC Johnson, Heineken, Allianz and many more will be outlining their strategies and driving discussions.
70+ senior level speakers include:
- European Commission, Principal Adviser for CSR, DG Enterprise and Industry
- Dell, President EMEA
- Hunkemöller, CEO
- Heineken, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- The Cooperative, CEO
- Oxfam, CEO
- Aviva, Chairman, Global General Insurance
- DSM, Global Brand and Communications Director
- Global Fashion Group, Global Sustainability Director
- HSBC, former Global Head of Communications
- Smurfit Kappa, CEO
- Aviva, CEO, International Insurance
We have secured a £200 discount off tickets*, please quote ‘SPEAK200’ when registering here:
*NGO basic pass does not apply
Already Attending the event?
Please let us know if you are interested in catching up with the Greenstone team while you are there. We will have a stand and will be giving short 15-minute demos throughout the day. Contact Christina Katara on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.