As part of its CDP Partnership, Greenstone is holding a free CDP reporting workshop at techUK on Tuesday 5thApril.
With a guest speaker from CDP, this workshop is suited to both organisations who are thinking about starting to report to CDP as well as those reporting that are interested in finding out how to improve their score.
The workshop will cover:
- CDP's objectives and audience
- The value of reporting for responders
- Timelines, resources and costs associated with reporting
- Case studies: lessons learned from experienced responders
- Best practice tips for responding
- How to report your Scope 1 and 2 emissions (including market based Scope 2 reporting)
- Setting science based targets: the challenges and opportunities
The workshop will be delivered by:
Dr Tony Rooke, Director of Technical Reporting at CDP, has eighteen years international experience in Sustainability and IT consulting, international programme delivery and business management across multiple industries. Tony leads the team developing CDP's corporate reporting questionnaires and guidance across Climate Change, Forests and Water.
David Wynn, Head of Client Services at Greenstone, has been consulting on non-financial reporting for the past ten years. David is committed to ensuring that Greenstone clients get meaningful results from their data, and can use software to confidently communicate their sustainability position to CDP and other organisational stakeholders.
Tues 5th April 2016
techUK,10 St Bride Street, London , EC4A 4AD
Please contact Katherine Prove at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)20 3031 4007.