Greenstone, in partnership with DCK and Verego, is hosting a webinar titled 'A practical approach to tackling GDPR requirements for suppliers' on Thursday 7th December at 3.30pm GMT.
The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect on 25th May 2018 and will replace all previous data protection legislation. Due to the expanded territorial reach of the regulation and the additional obligations it places on different actors within the data chain, organisations should already be preparing as the impact on will be immediate.
Join this 45-minute webinar to better understand the regulation and its potential impacts on 3rd party providers. With a panel of 3 expert speakers, this webinar will uncover how an organisation can efficiently ensure supplier compliance, and the role of supplier assessments and external validation in delivering robust GDPR compliance.
Join this webinar which will cover:
- An introduction to GDPR and its potential impact
- How organisations can start preparing
- The supply chain implications of GDPR
- Using software to standardise GDPR data collection and supplier management
- How to evaluate a supply chain against GDPR
- The value of GDPR Supplier Assessments
- Barry Hingston, Compliance Manager, DCK
- Gyles Scott-Hayward, Head of SupplierPortal, Greenstone
- Brian O’Kennedy, Executive Director, Verego
For more than 39 years DCK have built a reputation as a trusted data driven communications partner to government and the private sector at home and abroad. https://dck.ie
Greenstone’s SupplierPortal solution provides your business with a single point of transparency across your supplier network, ensuring that compliance, contracts, and risk can be managed seamlessly.
Verego is the world’s only certifiable management system standard covering the entire spectrum of corporate responsibility and sustainability – specifically designed to enable Outsourcing Providers to adopt leading practices in CR and Data management. https://verego.com/