Webinar - SASB standards & how they link to other ESG reporting frameworks
There are many reporting frameworks that help companies measure and report sustainability information to a wide range of stakeholders. What distinguishes SASB standards is a focus on financially material information covering a range of industry-specific sustainability areas, including Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) topics.
In this webinar, Greenstone and a guest speaker from SASB will discuss the ever-evolving ESG reporting landscape, the challenges of reporting against multiple frameworks and how the SASB Standards provide linkages between TCFD and many other frameworks.
Join this webinar, which will cover:
- Key trends in the sustainability framework landscape
- The challenges of reporting data across multiple frameworks
- How to report climate change risk and opportunities
- The recent SASB – IIRC merger and what it means for reporting
- The linkages between SASB and TCFD
- Resources linking SASB to other frameworks
David Wynn, Managing Director North America, Greenstone
Neil Stewart, Director of Corporate Outreach, SASB
Unable to join us on the day? We will record this webinar. If you are unable to attend live, please register and we will send you a link to the recording after the webinar.