Webinar: CDP reporting – preparing for 2020
Sustainability software solutions provider Greenstone is holding a 30-minute webinar on 'CDP Reporting - preparing for 2020' on Wednesday 11th March at 4pm GMT.
With a guest speaker from CDP, Emily Pepper, this webinar will discuss CDP reporting for 2020, how to prepare and some tips on how to improve on last years' response.
Wednesday 11 March
12pm New York (EDT) / 4pm London GMT
Join this webinar, which will cover:
- The CDP reporting timeline
- What’s changed in 2020
- The future of CDP reporting
- Best practice for preparing your data
- Tips on how to improve your previous years’ response
- A case study on a CDP responder
David Wynn, Head of Client Services, Greenstone
Emily Pepper, Senior Technical Officer, CDP
Greenstone is a Gold CDP software partner. Greenstone’s global sustainability management software has been designed to meet the requirements of CDP reporting and has a suite of dedicated tools to streamline the process. This includes GHG Protocol aligned data collection covering Scope 1, 2 & 3, climate change risks and opportunities, and an initiatives savings functionality for analysing savings against targets.
As a Gold accredited software partner, Greenstone is proud to support CDP and align with its mission to provide a global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts.
Using Greenstone’s sustainability software solution companies can:
- Define bespoke question sets from a range of reporting frameworks, including CDP, SASB, GRI and SDGs
- Collect data and supporting information across a diverse organization
- Consolidate data into internal and external reporting templates
Unable to join us on the day? We will record this webinar. If you are unable to attend live, please register and we will send you a link to the recording after the webinar.